Women’s Health Services
Pregnancy Care by Board-Certified OB GYNs
Pregnancy care at Cheyenne Women’s Clinic – whether you’re a resident of Cheyenne or come to see us from anywhere in Wyoming, Colorado, or Nebraska – includes the full range of services involved in all aspects of pregnancy:
- Pregnancy testing – test to make sure you are indeed pregnant and how far along
- Prenatal care – care for you and your unborn baby
- Delivery – care for you and your baby as he or she is born, whether through vaginal birth or a c-section
- Postpartum follow-up exams – care for you after your baby is born to ensure your body recovers from the pregnancy
If you are having a high-risk pregnancy, learn more here.
We also have a registered nurse on staff who has a great deal of labor and delivery experience. She is also a certified Lactation Consultant. She is always more than happy to answer questions about pregnancy, delivery, and breastfeeding.
When You’re Pregnant
When you’re pregnant, you will see your physician at the Cheyenne Women’s Clinic for each appointment. He or she will be there to support and care for you throughout all stages of your pregnancy, from planning to become pregnant to recovery after delivery. We can answer all your questions about being pregnant, such as:
- What can I do about morning sickness? Will it last my whole pregnancy?
- Will I have an ultrasound?
- I’m over 40 – should I be concerned about my baby’s development?
- What are my options for pain relief during labor?
- What can we do if we’re having problems getting pregnant?
- Can I have a vaginal birth after having a c-section?
Pregnancy education classes are available at no cost from Cheyenne Regional Medical Center, and include topics on:
- Prepared childbirth (5-week and 1-day classes)
- Sibling preparation
- Refresher childbirth
Visit the CRMC website for the pregnancy class schedule and information on registration. If you are on bedrest during your pregnancy or can’t make a class because of your schedule, there are also online versions of the classes available. Call CRMC at 307.633.7803 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
If you’re pregnant or are planning for a baby, make an appointment to meet with one of our obstetricians to learn about the premier pregnancy care we provide.
You have given me all the answers I have needed and helped me to understand everything about my pregnancy.