As always, Cheyenne Women’s Clinic is committed to providing the best possible care in a clean and safe environment to our patients. We do everything we can to keep you and our employees and families healthy and safe, but we are aware that you may have questions or concerns about your care during the current COVID-19 situation.
Our policy as of May 19, 2021:
- We are still requiring masks for all visitors.
- Please do not visit the clinic if you are sick or experiencing COVID 19 symptoms, or if you have been exposed to someone who has tested positive.
- Please call our office if you have any questions or concerns: 307-637-7700.
Health and Safety
We are concerned for the health our employees as well and have encouraged each to monitor their health and the health of their families closely. Be assured that we are taking every precaution to minimize possible exposure if a case should arise.
- We have asked all employees who show any signs of illness to stay home and require testing if their symptoms meet the COVID-19 precautionary standard. Employees that have direct patient interaction are here to assist you as needed.
- We are continually monitoring the CDC announcements and strictly enforcing their guidelines.
- We are in constant communication with hospital and following their recommendations for patient testing, admission to the hospital, surgery, discharge, etc.
- We have put in place additional cleaning protocols.
The following links from the CDC may answer many of your questions:
- COVID-19 and Pregnancy and Breast Feeding
- Guide to Hygiene: hand washing, avoiding face touching and large gatherings