As always, Cheyenne Women’s Clinic is committed to providing the best possible care in a clean and safe environment to our patients. We do everything we can to keep you and our employees and families healthy and safe, but we are aware that you may have questions or concerns about your care during the current COVID-19 situation.
Our current policy as of November 2:
- We are returning to a No Visitors policy following the lead of Cheyenne Regional Medical Center. Exceptions to this will be for new OB appointments and 20-week ultrasound visits, as well as for patients who are under age 18. For these patients, one adult support person is allowed.
- For the safety of patients and staff, all patients will be screened at the door and given a mask to wear while in the office. If you have a mask of your own and prefer to wear it, please wear it to your appointment.
- We are not allowing children into our clinic at this time. For their safety, we ask that you do not bring your children to your appointment.
- Please do not visit the clinic if you are sick or experiencing COVID 19 symptoms, or if you have been exposed to someone who has tested positive.
- Please call our office if you have any questions or concerns: 307-637-7700.
Health and Safety
We are concerned for the health our employees as well and have encouraged each to monitor their health and the health of their families closely. Be assured that we are taking every precaution to minimize possible exposure if a case should arise.
- We have asked all employees who show any signs of illness to stay home and require testing if their symptoms meet the COVID-19 precautionary standard. Employees that have direct patient interaction are here to assist you as needed.
- We are continually monitoring the CDC announcements and strictly enforcing their guidelines.
- We are in constant communication with hospital and following their recommendations for patient testing, admission to the hospital, surgery, discharge, etc.
- We have put in place additional cleaning protocols.
The following links from the CDC may answer many of your questions:
- COVID-19 and Pregnancy and Breast Feeding
- Guide to Hygiene: hand washing, avoiding face touching and large gatherings