Cheyenne Women’s Clinic Update:
As always, Cheyenne Women’s Clinic is committed to providing the best possible care in a clean and safe environment to our patients. Since March 17, 2020, we have been doing everything we can to keep you and our employees and families healthy and safe. We are aware that you may have questions or concerns about your care during the current COVID-19 situation.
As of June 24:
- We have resumed normal schedules. We are seeing all patients no matter what the appointment is for.
- We are currently screening all patients at the door for temperature, fever, and cough, and travel.
- The patient may be accompanied by one adult visitor at her appointment. Please do not bring children with you to any appointments at this time.
- If you feel sick and are experiencing a cough, fever, or flu-like symptoms, please call our office and talk to a nurse for guidance about your appointment.
Health and Safety
We are concerned for the health our employees as well and have encouraged each to monitor their health and the health of their families closely. Be assured that we are taking every precaution to minimize possible exposure if a case should arise.
- We have asked all employees who show any signs of illness to stay home and require testing if their symptoms meet the COVID-19 precautionary standard. Employees that have direct patient interaction are here to assist you as needed.
- We are continually monitoring the CDC announcements and strictly enforcing their guidelines.
- We are in constant communication with hospital and following their recommendations for patient testing, admission to the hospital, surgery, discharge, etc.
- We have put in place additional cleaning protocols.
The following links from the CDC may answer many of your questions: