Open Career Positions at Cheyenne Women's Clinic
Cheyenne Women’s Clinic is dedicated to providing women a lifetime of convenient and comfortable care. We are seeking a compassionate and licensed fulltime OB/GYN to join our privately-owned practice in southeastern Wyoming.
About the Practice
- Join a team of 5 OB/GYN’s sharing equal call schedule
- Practice has a full spectrum of OB/GYN services, in office procedures, outpatient surgery center and hospital OR
What You Can Expect
- Competitive package with full benefits
- Relocation package to our family oriented community
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified.
- Must have ability to perform all aspects of patient services in OB/GYN setting.
- New graduates welcome
- Package includes potential for student loan repayment
- Knowledge in various fetal conditions and anomalies as well as an understanding of gynecological assessments.
- Reviews electronic record to assist physician in making accurate diagnoses
- Instructs patient in preparing for examination and explains procedures to be performed.
- Operates, calibrates, adjusts, and maintains ultrasound equipment.
- Performs calculations and measurements to appropriately focus the exam and obtain the data needed.
- Successful graduate of a CAAHEP accredited Diagnostic Medical Sonographer program.
- Currently registered as a Diagnostic Medical Sonographer (RDMS), by the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS
- Nuchal Translucency certification preferred.